The "D" Family

This was my first extended family shoot! I got to go to their house and I have to say that you can tell there is a lot of love between them... just walking up to their front door, there was a bunch of cute notes written to Grandma and Grandpa in sidewalk chalk. It was so sweet. There have been a few times I have caught myself getting a bit teary when editing pictures of certain moments that have been caught, but the ones in this shoot, with the Grandpa and kids REALLY got to me. I hope the family enjoys these, I had a lot of fun with you guys... Enjoy...






























2 comments :

Terry said...

only one complaint - can't you edit me to look skinnier? j/k only one way to do that and I need to get off my butt and do it.

Denise said...

I love the ones in front of the flowers. GORGEOUS!