D and L's Christmas Shoot...

Ok, so I know that the next picture isn't exactly what you'd expect to be a starter shot for a child shoot... BUT I have to share what happened. We (myself and the kids Mom) were trying to get the chickens to get into the pictures... she even had food.... well, as the chickens got closer, the kids got a little bit more freaked out... we just kept telling them, "don't worry, they won't touch you they want the food", not ten seconds after we said that did one of the birds FLY up to the kids on the chair... it should have been on Funniest Home Video, I'm telling you, it flew RIGHT at the girl, her hair flew back, she screamed, the boy jolted back and so did the chair. Luckily it didn't fall. I was/am SO glad their Mom laughed too. How bad would that have been if the photographer is laughing hysterically and nobody else found it a bit funny. Oh man, I laughed harder seeing their faces in the pictures at home, it was laugh out loud funny to watch their faces change in each frame as the birds got closer.... The second picture made me laugh because they're looking at their Mom, like "Ummm are you sure about this?"
Anyway, I had a lot of fun. These kids are SO cute! Their Mom has AWESOME ideas too, so that makes my job a lot easier ;)























2 comments :

Ashley said...

That is crazy!!! I love the idea of throwing on some christmas lights along those fences....I could totally do something like that around here!!!! ;)

Amy said...

Oh Ash! You simply amaze me! Both of these kids are adorable, but that little girl's face is so sweet and innocent! You're the best! You always capture the most amazing things!