"A" is for Always

This day was the first time that we had ever met Andrew and Megan. They are from out of state and I'm so glad that they chose us to get to capture this special day. I was excited to get to start working on their pictures. They gave us SO much to work with. I love that this post is my 100th. I couldn't be happier with how these turned out. I hope that you like them!









Little "T" greeted them with a sweet card that she had colored for them...

























































Yes, I know was already posted. But I couldn't decide if I liked it in color or black and white better...so I posted both :)

3 comments :

Megan said...

Love these! I noticed that you added Train's "Marry Me" to your playlist with this post....did you know that this was our first dance song or is that just a coincidence?!! Either way, it was a nice surprise!

Ashley said...

Great job Ash!!!! I love the one of them standing on the wall with the temple in the background.

So when you say we.... does that mean you found someone to help you for the day?

Lavada said...

Now that all the celebrations are over let me take a moment to say Thank You. The pictures are wonderful. Working with you from Tennesse was so easy. I'll be sure to recommend you to anyone else who is making the journey.